Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On the Road Again

Well, in a few minutes, we'll be leaving for Austin. We play the Longhorns on Wednesday at 8 p.m. central time. It's televised on ESPNU, so if you get that channel, tune in. We only beat them by one in Waco earlier this year.

On Sunday, we'll host the Sooners, that game will be televised nationally as well, FSN, it begins at 12:30 p.m. central time.

All is well here, dad enjoyed his two days off. He had fun taking Savannah to the vet on Monday. For a good chuckle, you'll have to ask him about the last two trips to the vet with dogs. Good thing they only go once a year.

I am almost finished with the tennis guide and once that's done, my life will be my own again, at least then I'll have some free time.

Hosted Sunday dinner on Sunday (when else would we do Sunday dinner?), we had spaghetti, a favorite of mine as it's quick and easy.

Well, gotta go catch the bus. To keep up with Jenn, Erin and Megan's groups, check out their blogs...that way I don't have to remember who I've told what to and also don't get it 'balled' up.

Catch ya later...love to all.

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

I love your blog and wish I could be at Sunday dinner every week!

SLIDESHOW