Monday, May 12, 2008

Awesome Mother's Day

Even though I had to work on Mother's Day, it was an awesome one!

All my 'chicks' had checked in by noon. Jennifer called before she went to church with her girls on Sunday morning. Heather and Megan and their families came over at 9 a.m. They brought brunch over (two breakfast casseroles, blueberry muffins, cinnamon rolls, OJ and chocolate milk. That was a special treat. I talked to Erin before I left for town.

The girls all went together and got me a "Grammy" bracelet. For those of you that want to see which one I'm getting, I chose the Vicky bracelet. Can't wait to get it!

On my way into town to tennis I stopped by and visited my mom. She had one of her back muscle spasms and wasn't feeling too great.

Heather's oldest son Jon celebrated is 18th birthday on Saturday. We're all going out to dinner tonight to celebrate.

I'm off to Tulsa on Wednesday. Both of Baylor's tennis teams have advanced to the round of 16 of the NCAA Tournament so I will go up to cover them.

Later!!!

No comments:

SLIDESHOW