Friday, July 18, 2008

PRECIOUS!!!


On July 6 our grandaughter Ashton celebrated her sixth birthday. We weren't able to go up there to help celebrate but did send a card and some money. Yesterday, we received the most precious thank you card, one that we will keep with our important papers!!!!!!!!! I scanned a copy of it and have posted it with this blog, however, I am providing a transcript in case there's a couple of works you can't figure out.

Grammy & Grampy,
Thank yall for the birthday money. I loved the card. Whose idea was it to get the card? I wanted the Ariel nightgown but they were out of them. So I don't know what I am gunna get.
Love, Ashton

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

she was so tickled to see her card on there...she is also very proud of herself (as are we)!

The Leonard Four said...

that is the cutest thing! i love ashton to pieces! we got a super cute note from her too!

SLIDESHOW