Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Missing You All




Since I am having to be away from the family for Thanksgiving, I guess St. Thomas, Virgin Islands isn't too bad of a place to be.

We got here late Tuesday night, sharing a charter flight with Texas Tech. It was a four hour flight which wasn't bad at all.

Today we had practice after lunch, then went on a snorkling trip then came back and went up a tram to Paradise Point where we saw a bird show then had dinner.

I am posting some picture for you to enjoy (if I can get them to upload, the connection is reallly slow). We are staying at the Frenchman's Reef which is a Marriott property. Iguanas roam free around the grounds, big ones too.

We start our games tomorrow. We play Central Florida tomorrow, Villanova on Friday and Wisconsin on Saturday. We leave here early Sunday morning and should be back in town by noon.

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

looks like fun...but i know that fam will be missing you tomorrow! happy turkey day! :)

B.E.A.L. said...

ooohhhh momma! We are already missing you just thinking of you being gone...I will never get used to it. I am also VERY JEALOUS that you are on a beautiful island with the beach and snorkeling....oh my!

I am glad you are enjoying yourself and I love the pictures. We miss you and love you bunches! Happy Thanksgiving!

Grammy Jenn said...

MOMMA!!! Who could believe that when we still have snow on the ground you are snorkeling in the ocean! Spud would be in heaven getting to roam free on that island! Glad you are having a good time, we love and miss you but that is nothing new for me!

Tutu said...

Since I never spend Thanksgiving with you I didn't miss you at all! But I was envious that you were in the USVI's. Tell me where next year's tournament is so I can go too!

SLIDESHOW