Monday, December 8, 2008

Check one off the Bucket List






One of the things I have always wanted to do was go parasailing. I got the chance when we were in the Virgin Islands over Thanksgiving. So, I got to check on thing off my bucket list. But, through the process, did add another item to the list.

Lori and her daughter Emilie and Makenzie (Mulkey's daughter) and I all went parasailing on Saturday. Since you go in pairs, that is Makenzie up in the air with me. They said we were about 400 feet in the air. As they're reeling you back in they slow down so you can dip your feet in the water, that's the only time we got wet. Took off from the boat and landed on the boat.

Sorry it has taken me so long to get pictures up but I had to get them from Lori.

It was a totally awesome experience. Although one of the other parasailers on the boat said that it was fun but what we really need to do is the one behind the speedboat called the Screaming Eagle. Hence, another addition to the bucket list.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

now that looks like FUN! I wanna go do that too! Maybe we can do the screaming eagle thing from the speed boat together!! Lori took some great pictures! once again....i am very jealous! glad you had a blast!

Tutu said...

Beautiful pictures...so glad you got to enjoy yourself like that. I went parasailing in Grace Bay and loved it too. What else is on your "bucket list"?

SLIDESHOW