Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Birthday Party


We had another birthday party this Sunday. Heather and Megan both celebrate birthdays this week, Heather on March 2 and Megan on March 7. They got their choice of the menu so we had fajitas and quesadillas and all the trimmings.

I made a combo birthday cake, kind of corny but a cute idea. You can tell that I am not a cake decorator. The lady at the grocery story checkout said, "either you're celebrating multiple birthdays or someone is mighty old."
You can tell from the cake how old they will be on their birthday.

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

Very creative on the cake...I am so impressed! I hate that we missed it.

Grammy Jenn said...

That cake was too cute! I noticed the Baylor colors that you used for their initials...was that a coincidence?

SLIDESHOW