Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like Albuquerque but geez this is the third time we'll have been there for NCAA Tournament play! We will be playing 'our' alma mater Fresno State in first-round action on Saturday at noon (Albuquerque time) on ESPN2. Those of you in the central Texas and central California area should get the game (or most of it) in its entirety, the rest of you will get snippets of it in what they call 'whip around coverage'. If we beat Fresno State, we'd play again on Monday night but won't know the time until after Saturday games are finished, it's an ESPN thing. If we lose, our season's over. For once, I won't be rooting for the Bulldogs!

3 comments:

Grammy Jenn said...

Have you read Kim's book? Since I will be home this weekend and get ESPN2 I will definitely catch the game...wonder if Bob K will show up in Albequerque?

Grammy/Mom said...

Yes, Bob K will be in Albuquerque. Let's hope the Bulldogs don't give him a good birthday present (a win), his birthday is on Saturday!!!

Grammy Jenn said...

You have been "tagged" by me...see Erin's blog for details!

SLIDESHOW