Thursday, March 20, 2008

I was Tagged

Jennifer tagged me and I enjoyed reading 10 fun facts about her and Erin (Erin tagged Jenn), I decided to accept the challenge.

10 Fun Facts About Julie:

1. I like cold tuna but not hot tuna...I will eat a tuna sandwich but won't touch tuna casserole.

2. God got the Bilyeu women's butts and bellies switched...Our (a lot of us that is, not all) bellies are the shape that our butt should be and vice versa.

3. I am the runt of the family ... I am the shortest of my sisters and all of my girls are taller than me.

4. I passed my drivers test (a loooooooooooooong time ago) on the first try and got a 100.

5. I only will eat cheese if it is melted or very finely shredded...I will eat a grilled cheese sandwich but won't dare eat just a piece of cheese.

6. As a senior citizen...I still love to drink milk. In fact, my husband and I go through three gallons a week.

7. I will go anywhere by myself if I want to go bad enough...Have driven all the way to West Virginia and back solo.

8. I love women's basketball...Not a fan of the men's game, especially the pros.

9. I love to read books...The latest author I'm hooked on is James Patterson. He writes mystery books, the new show on ABC, Women's Murder Club (with Angie Harmon and Rob Estes, two of my faves) is based on a series of his books.

10. Last but not least, I have no fettishes like Jenn and Erin...I will eat meat off a bone (love Buffalo wings and ribs) and it's OK for feet to touch me!!!!

3 comments:

Grammy Jenn said...

I just KNEW that you would put your cheese dislike on there and I too am a fan of James Patterson and the new show "Womens Murder Club"!

B.E.A.L. said...

good job mama! I loved your facts and wasn't surprised by any of them. I am also a fan of the show Women's Murder Club" and can't wait for it to come back on. bobby's mom is also a fan of James Patterson's books.

Thanks for being a good sport!

Sister/Aunt Becky said...

Loved your facts. Just glad I don't have a blog cuz I don't think I could come up with 10 fact about me. Or at least nothing interesting.

SLIDESHOW