Sunday, March 16, 2008

As you all know by now...

As you all know by now, Kansas City was a total bust. Can you believe we were up by 16 at half then lost by 15!!!! Neither could the coaches. I think it's just a case of tired legs.

Anyway, now its on to the NCAA Tournament. The selection show is Monday on ESPN, 6 p.m. central time. We'll have a watch party at the Ferrell Center. I just hope that we aren't sent to Albuquerque. Nothing against Albuquerque (other than it being hard to type) but we've already been there twice for NCAA play, time to send us somewhere else!!! The days that we play will depend on where we're sent. Games played at Albuquerque, Baton Rouge, Des Moines and Stanford will be on the 22nd and 24th while Bridgeport, College Park, Norfolk and West Lafayette will play on the 23rd and 25th.

I am not going to work the Final Four this year in Tampa. I need a break, plus since I'm doing equestrian this year I'll be busy preparing for the National Championship that we're hosting. Somehow I have to get a 32 page program done and to the printer by April 4.

That's all for now...I'll try to blog more often.

2 comments:

Big Bear said...

Hot Dog Big Dance Time. Let's hope you go somewhere neat like Baton Rouge and the Lady Bears do not go one and done.

B.E.A.L. said...

I hope you get to go somewhere fun too! I am also very glad you are giving yourself a break... sometimes I think you work too hard!

SLIDESHOW