Sunday, March 9, 2008

KC Here I Come

I will be leaving tomorrow for Kansas City and the Big 12 Tournament. We will play on Wednesday at 6 p.m. (CT), taking on the winner of the Texas/Texas Tech game. It will be broadcast on Fox Sports Net on a national basis. If we win that game we will play again on Thursday and if we win that one, we'll play for the championship on Saturday. All games will be on FSN. Lets just say, I hope I'm gone all week, especially since we squandered away the regular season championship. We needed to win two of the last three games, two of which were at home where we were undefeated this season, and we didn't get it done.

I need to go on the road to get some rest!!! I kept Master P (Parker) this weekend while his parents went to San Antonio to celebrate Megan's big 30. I had forgotten how much work babies are. Parker doesn't seem to value sleep as much as his Grammy does.

That's all for now....keep blogging all you Bennett girls.

3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

yippee...the games are on tv! I don't so much like when the tourney is in KC!

Landry doesn't value her sleep either!

Grammy Jenn said...

Im sure I will be seeing you on the tube...good luck Lady Bear's!!

Sister/Aunt Becky said...

Hope y'all play three games. Glad they are on TV, out rag didn't have it listed.

SLIDESHOW